This unique plant offers amazing foliage with crinkled margins and lovely variegation which is how it gets its common name ‘Rattlesnake’. Comes in a 4″ nursery pot, packed with care for safe travels.
Like all Calathea plants, the leaves adjust as the sun rotates throughout the day. Calathea Plants, native to tropical South and Central America, Africa, and the West Indies, are grown primarily for their beautiful, brightly colored, upright, oval leaves.
Calathea lancifolia care:
- Make sure your pot has drainage holes to avoid “wet fee”
- Keep soil evenly moist and don’t allow the plant to dry out
- Avoid direct sunlight or it will scorch the leaves
- Feed monthly during warm months
- Calathea love humidity so consider a humidifier