Exhibits a stunning variety that develops pure white pinstripes on its foliage, growing ever more variegated as the plant matures. This is a somewhat smaller, non-vining Philodendron with an upright growth habit.
Philodendron ‘Birkin’ Care:
- Airy soil that retains moisture. Try adding some Orchid Bark and Perlite to your potting mix\
- Bright Indirect light…this is tropical so keep it warm and sunny
- Keep an evenly moist soil, but let it dry out a bit in between waterings
- Fertilize with a liquid fertilizer in the growing season, back off in winter
- Add extra humidity when possible